This is the only cleansing oil I have been using for the past month. I only buy samples since I cannot find a full size of it and I am not sure if we already have Missha here in Manila. Please let me know if we do. :P I find Shu Uemura to be a little too expensive. Fasio stung my eyes. So I settled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. But I didn't like the greasy feel so I stopped using cleansing oils/evoo. When my MAC 187 was badly stained by blushes, some girls suggested that I try using cleansing oil instead. I bought a sample of this and it worked. Well, not 100% but at least it worked. I tried it on my face and really liked it! I've been buying samples of this since then. :P

Pros:
- Doesn't sting my eyes as much as Fasio did though it still stings just a teeny bit.
- I love the very mild scent.
- Effectively removes make up and even mascaras.
- Doesn't feel greasy at all.
- The oil can be easily removed.
- Pink bottle/sachet for samples (Well, this is just me. So don't mind this pro. )
Cons:
- Not locally available. (Someone lemme know if I am wrong.)
Will I buy again? Yes! So please please lemme know if we already have it here or not. :P
Overall rating: 4.5/5
By the way, I am lemming for the Elianto Honey Cleansing Oil. Might try it one of these days. :)
0 Yorumlar