Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Reviews: Ann Taylor Sale Tops and H&M Skirts

I have seen so many petite bloggers wear Ann Taylor, I finally decided to give it a try and take advantage of their sale!! Thank you petite bloggers for introducing me to this. I would have known about Ann Taylor! The store looks so sophisticated and I would never associate sophistication with me (lol!), so I never bothered to stop by. I also used Chloe's coupon codes to get 20% off the entire purchase! YAY!

THE DEAL: Take 20% off your entire purchase of $100+ code: 108026971
THE DEAL: Take 30% off one full-priced item code: 108026901

From Kelly At Alteration Needed: extra 40% off sale items (code: Extra40)

I love this shirt! It's so soft because it's made out of silk. I also really like the zipper detail on the back. I love this shirt so much, I'm wearing it today!! See image on the side panel.
There are shoulder pads! YUCK! I took it off right away.

Ann Taylor Petite Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top. $29.99. XXS (regular). Sophia also review it-- she looks very lovely in it!!!
I love this top and the draping cowl neck line.The top is so soft and I like that it's longer so it's easier to tuck into skirts.



Ann Taylor Pleated Trim Tank. $29.99. XXS (regular). PetiteXXS also reviewed this one in a couple of colors.
No more petite sizes available, so I got the regular one. Too big overall. Returning this one.
I do love the fabric and how soft and stretchy it is!

There were no more petite sizes, so I ordered a regular. It's too big all around. I'm returning this one!
------
Below are 2 skirts I got from H&M. I bought them without trying it on!
Size 2. $34.95.
I do love the pretty color and the material feels and looks expensive. The skirt is also nicely lined inside. The waist fits well-- not tight or loose. I think it looks a little boxy on me. There is too much material in the hip area and I don't like how it ballons out in the front and back. Returning this one.
See tag below for price and barcodes.

Size 2. $34.95.
This skirt also looked promising. I think it's a little too roomy for me in the hips. The length is also too long for my liking. I do love the lace a lot and the skirt is also nicely lined. I'm also returning this one.
See below for price and barcode details.

(Click on image to enlarge)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar